November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 0 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

11/13/17 06:36 PM West Regional by Josh Jones

If we finish the hunt on Saturday we will host a regular club hunt on Sunday this year 2017

0 Views · 0 Comments
11/04/17 01:50 PM Looking for a couple of pups by young dog

I'm looking for a couple of pups Bramlett x Jim dandy bred. From different litters. Male & Female any help would be appreciated. Thanks give me a call 678934-1771

44 Views · 0 Comments
10/13/17 01:49 PM No dogs but kennels etc. by Ron_Cook

Getting out business. Have several kennels 6x10 or various configurations for sale, will price according to configuration. Diamond deluxe dog box with top storage 46x46x26, $475. Alucabond dog houses best ones $75 each, others can discuss on site.
electric whelping mat $50. Full volumes of Rabbit Hunter magazines from 1989-2016 and Better Beagling from 1990-2016 $25 for all. Bucket heaters $15. Tie outs, leashes,couplers. 270-436-2194

78 Views · 0 Comments
10/08/17 03:55 AM Eddie Mitchell Tribute Hunt by Jerry Borden

Just want to say what a great day we had at bankhead beagle club if you missed it you missed an awesome hunt and a chance to fellowship with some of the finest beaglers you will ever cut a dog loose with thanks to the folks that have supported our club with the online Raffles we gave away rite at $1000 worth of prizes plus a $600 shotgun and $935 of gift cards back to beaglers today a special thanks to Purina for sponsoring the hunt and providing dog food to be given away, show and go for donations they made, Jackie McDonald for all the help getting this hunt put together your awesome pops, Mike Bridges for allowing us to use his place, Wayne Dawson for feeding us it was great to all the judges Bobby Childers, Lance Taylor, Cyle Cabler, Jeremy-Rachel Abernathy, Heath Baggett, Scott King Donnie Joe Sparks, and I even judged one round and there's no need talking about it lol Jackie McDonald​ and Angela Weissend Baggett for judging the bench show thanks guys and gal for judging these hounds to the best of your abilities and for what they done that hour not who they are or belong to some of the most honest judges you will find y'all are what makes it possible for us to do this you see to us it's not all about winning we all want to win but most important we want to have a great time and try our best to bring the best dog that hour back winning I promise there was 54 dogs there today capable of winning any hunt any given day thanks again for giving them a fair chance at it and thanks to everyone that came to let Eddie Mitchell know we notice what he has done and continues to do for our sport I guarantee you that when me and Tony Dawson handed him that plaque and picture I knew all the work put into it was worth it congratulations to the all the dogs that won and placed today they earned it a lot of great hounds sitting on the outside looking in if I left anybody or anything out it was not intentional

49 Views · 0 Comments
10/02/17 03:01 PM Eddie Mitchell Tribute Hunt by Jerry Borden

Bankhead Beagle Club Would like to invite everyone out to the Eddie Mitchell Tribute Hunt this Saturday October 7 2017. We are looking forward to having a great hunt. Everybody come on out and show Eddie Mitchell how much we all appreciate him for what he has done and continues to do. I can tell you from experience that if you got a question or for whatever reason and you call Eddie he is going to talk to you about it and try his best to help you. He loves this sport and wants the best for it and that needs to be recognized so come show your support. We will be awarding prizes and raffling some things off and giving stuff away. Wayne Dawson will be serving breakfast and lunch and believe me he can cook. Purina is sponsoring the hunt and providing dog food to be given away. Bill Raymond is donating a knife to be raffled and he makes a great knife. We will also have a club hunt Sunday 10-8-17. We will be meeting at Mike Bridge's Shop the address is 637 county road 992 Iuka,Ms 38852. Deadline will be 6 am Central Time both days. Thanks to everyone that's helped us get this hunt together special thanks to Jackie McDonald Bill Raymond Wayne Dawson and Mike Bridges. Any questions feel free to call me at 256-577-2639 Tony Dawson 731-438-5484

58 Views · 0 Comments
Top Posters
leo simmons 1181
Josh Jones 1003
K Daniels 972
beagleman01 944
Danny King 943
Newest Members
Zach Kimbrell, crocketsville, Highland Beagles, Swamp&Briar, PoplarBottomBeagles
1847 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1,847 Registered Members
11 Forums
7,059 Topics
28,809 Posts

Most users ever online: 116 @ 04/29/13 10:20 AM