April
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

04/16/17 02:16 AM AKC linebred Gay Pups by TnHoss

I have a litter due May 11th out of Squirt x Ginger. This will be Squirt's 4th ( soon to be 5th ) litter and from what I have seen and been told he is throwing some excellent pups. They have excellent hunt,drive and desire ( you can see his 3rd litter running at 7 months old by themselves on wild rabbits on this site under the title Squirt x Cricket II ) Squirt has great hunt and desire,about a 6 to 6 1/2 on speed he is easy to handle and is almost always the last one to come in at the end of the day. This will be Ginger's 2nd litter and all the pups from her 1st litter made excellent hounds. She is a granddaughter of HOF PPGRCH Cheats Mtn Gay Bake on top and Kremer's Gay Sport on bottom. Ginger is the most fault free dog I have owned, she is my go to when people ask to see my dogs run. She has excellent hunt, about a 6 1/2 to maybe a 7 on speed and when she opens the rabbit is up. The price will be $ 250.00 per pup with a $100.00 non-refundable deposit, 2 pups are already spoken for pending my recieving a deposit. If something were to happen after I recieve said deposit and I can't supply the pup the said deposit will be refunded or applied to the next litter ( your choice ) if you change your mind then you lose said deposit so be sure when you decide. I hate to go to such measures but I don't have the time to wade thru all the window shoppers and tire kickers anymore, also I can't guarantee the sex of pups but will do my best to provide what is preferred. Pups will have been wormed several times and had their 1st series of shots by 8 weeks of age at which time they will be ready to pick up. You can contact me by email audie.collins@gmail.com or by phone at 423-716-0993 ( leave a message or I won't reply back ) or reply or message me on here.

34 Views · 1 Comments
04/09/17 01:23 AM Pups for sale by PoplarBottomBeagles

I have two pups available that are Sudduth's Mississippi Homie and Black Ace bread. Would keep the whole litter until they're going but don't have the room. Gonna go ahead and sell one male and one female. The sire is out of Sudduth's Mississippi Homie and Booster Branch hula popper and the Dam is out of Murrays dry creek gold rush and Big heart sooner 2. She also has quite a bit of top notch and some Sundown breeding in her pedigree as well. Both parents have good hunt and handle well. Can text pics of parents and pups upon request. Will be AKC registered. $250.00 each call or text 615-828-1556

62 Views · 1 Comments
03/26/17 01:33 PM Heavy Bread Black Ace Male top and bottom/1.5 yrs by PoplarBottom

I have a heavy bread hilltop black ace male I am selling. He's Rick's Rollon Cash on top and Rick's Rollon on Josie Wales on Bottom. He's very well built and hunts hard and has a great mouth. I'm selling because his nose is a little big for me. He opens too early a lot of times and the pack can't get the rabbit up. He's not popping off he just has a cold nose. He know's what an E-collar is and if you got plenty of rabbits out he runs like a champ. I tone him when he does it and it stops him but I got other pups coming up and I am going to let him go. He hunts nice and hard and would make a good dog for someone that wanted to keep working with him. He's also still on Puppy papers so you will have to pay the late fee to register him(AKC) Call or text 615-828-1556 $100.00

197 Views · 3 Comments
03/26/17 02:52 AM TABC North Regional 4/8 & 4/9. by Allan.Taylor

Remember the Thumb Area Beagle Club would like to invite all to the North Regional 4/8 & 4/9 (two weeks away) There will be a regular club hunt Sunday if the regional finishes in one day (progressive pack). One Sat and one Sun.

Entry deadline is 7am

Address is at Bill Raymond's home which is 5581 S Conrad Road, Mayville MI 48744.

Will have 50/50 raffles, bags of dog food donated for some of our winners and plenty to eat.

THE TWO DOOR DOG BOX PICTURED ON THE EASTERN MICHIGAN BEAGLE FACEBOOK PAGE, WILL BE RAFFLED OFF AT THE HUNT SATURDAY. TICKETS WILL BE $5 EACH or FIVE TICKETS FOR $20. THE COMPANY WILL ALSO HAVE A DOG BOX OR TWO THERE TO PURCHASE FOR $350. CHECK OUT THE LINK TO THEIR CHECK IN ABOVE. DUKE'S CUSTOM FABRICATION LLC. THEY WILL BE SPECIALIZING IN ONE AND TWO DOG BOXES WHICH ARE BOTH UNDER 50lbs AND ABOVE GROUND KENNELS.

Hope for a great turnout!

Armond is 313-319-2363 and Bill is 989-660-9804.

Thanks, see everyone there. — at Duke's Custom Fabrication LLC.

121 Views · 2 Comments
03/25/17 12:15 AM Lawrence County Beagle Club Address by Scotty Liles

12803 County Road 236 Moulton, Al 35650

45 Views · 0 Comments
Top Posters
leo simmons 1181
Josh Jones 1002
K Daniels 972
beagleman01 944
Danny King 943
Newest Members
Highland Beagles, Swamp&Briar, PoplarBottomBeagles, Eldo, Ronald Wyatt