October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (Casey Christian), 8 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Progressive Pack Hunters
Jump to new posts Re: PP APPLICATIONS FOR STATE & BIG 6 HUNTS by Mike Leaman @ Today at 01:34 AM

2015 will be the third year that I have run NKC events out of our AKC club in Lebanon. They were originally started 15 years or so ago at our club. We only have my club and one other within 4 hours, running NKC events at this point. Heck, I did
Gundog Hunters
Jump to new posts Re: Is it done? by tinman @ Yesterday at 05:05 PM

I am going to have a formation meeting to try and start a club here in Kansas. Maybe that will get something going again, anyone want to share ideas, please feel free to call, Terry Davis,913449-9254.Thanks...
Gundog Hunters
Jump to new posts Re: Is it done? by Billy Milko @ Yesterday at 04:16 PM

we could offer a Million dollars worth of prizes and things and than say April's fool!!!! beats me i don't even have a club to join if i could, since i have been disabiled and out of work for 11 months. i even filed for bankruptcy, might even be forc
ARHA Dogs for sale
Jump to new posts Re: Heated Whelping Nest for sale by Billy Milko @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

SOLD
Progressive Pack Hunters
Jump to new posts Oct 5th Sunday Hunt at Tri County AR Beagle Club by Woodine @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

The meeting place for the TCABC has been changed to the Community Center in Bird Town AR. Take HWY 9 north out of Morrelton about 18 miles. Turn left at the Bird Town Store and it is the first building on the left. Any questions call: David Freem
Gundog Hunters
Jump to new posts Re: Is it done? by tinman @ 09/29/14 09:24 PM

Billy, believe me I am still trying. If we could get some trying it again I feel it would take off again. It is too bad, it is a great div. and a lot of fun. Any ideas? I sure am ready for some help..Thanks Terry Davis
Little Pack Hunters
Jump to new posts Re: North Arkansas Beagle Club Fun Hunt by Michael Carlton @ 09/29/14 08:11 PM

hunt is on Arkansas Game and Fish has given ok hunters orange will be required in field
Little Pack Hunters
Jump to new posts North Arkansas Beagle Club Fun Hunt by Michael Carlton @ 09/29/14 08:09 PM

The North Arkansas Beagle Club WILL have their fun hunt on Oct. 11, 2014 at the North Arkansas Coon Hunters Association Building just south of Western Grove Arkansas. All interested people contact Jackie Doshier 870-404-3580 or Michael Carlton 870-57
Progressive Pack Hunters
Jump to new posts Re: PP APPLICATIONS FOR STATE & BIG 6 HUNTS by EARL LEASURE @ 09/29/14 07:40 PM

Well Mr. Marshall I don't think he needs to get on here and attack Joyce like he did. She has done more for the sport than his ass will ever do. There is a group of guys that get on here and do nothing but bash the office and the committees. And usua
ARHA Dogs for sale
Jump to new posts 4 year old heavy weircreek female for sale by Casey Christian @ 09/29/14 07:31 PM

I bought this female in March to raise a litter of pups on. Pups are up about 4 months now doing good. The female just don't have the foot for my pack and I won't keep one just to breed . My dogs are pulling her she is black white and tan 200 firm.
Gundog Hunters
Jump to new posts Is it done? by Billy Milko @ 09/29/14 07:23 PM

is anyone going to hold any gundog brace trials ever again?
ARHA Dogs for sale
Jump to new posts Heated Whelping Nest for sale by Billy Milko @ 09/29/14 07:20 PM

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=heated+whelping+nest
Progressive Pack Hunters
Jump to new posts Re: New Mexico running by Torilea @ 09/29/14 06:07 PM

Thanks Mike. I'm been really considering getting back into it. Haven't had beagles since 05 and I'm missing it. I'm thinking that I'll be looking for the same lines that I had then. Might be tough to find, but I have a few ideas. Thanks again.
ARHA Dogs for sale
Jump to new posts Re: Shady Creek Line Bred pups - (Old school Branko) by Brad Foster @ 09/29/14 05:42 PM

All Sold
Progressive Pack Hunters
Jump to new posts Who dropped the Ball by Steelman @ 09/29/14 05:35 PM

I ordered “The Rabbit Hunter” magazine back in June of this year and had yet to receive my first issue as of Sep. 25 so I called the publisher and talked to a young man by the name of Nathan. He was a nice and courteous fellow and agreed that, yes,
Progressive Pack Hunters
Jump to new posts Re: New Mexico running by M. Marshall @ 09/29/14 05:04 PM

Victorya, You are dealing with a different subspecies of cottontail than what you were used to in Arkansas. Most of New Mexico has Western Cottontails or Desert Cottontails. They are much more prone to take to ground than an Eastern Cottontail. T
Progressive Pack Hunters
Jump to new posts Re: PP APPLICATIONS FOR STATE & BIG 6 HUNTS by M. Marshall @ 09/29/14 04:35 PM

As long as I have been running PP requests for state & big six hunts have been due in prior to the fall Executive Board meeting which is held at the Everett Morgan. However, Mr. Leaman may be a new club officer and not made aware of this by his
Progressive Pack Hunters
Jump to new posts New Mexico running by Torilea @ 09/29/14 02:59 PM

I recently moved from Arkansas to NM and thinking about getting beagles again. There are plenty of cottontails and jackrabbits out here in the sage brush. My question is do any of you have any experience running beagles in such a dry climate and how
Top Posters
leo simmons 1179
K Daniels 970
Danny King 943
beagleman01 892
Josh Jones 886
Newest Members
Torilea, Rebelyellbeagle, Ed B, Riley, rwolfrom
1806 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1806 Members
10 Forums