A PROGRESSIVE PACK HISTORY LESSON

Posted by: JOYCE

A PROGRESSIVE PACK HISTORY LESSON - 10/17/12 02:37 PM

ON OCTOBER 3RD & 4TH, 1992 THE SNAPPING SHOALS BEAGLE CLUB
(NOW KNOWN AS MID-GEORGIA BEAGLE CLUB) HELD THE FIRST EVER PROGRESSIVE PACK FIELD TRIAL.

HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE PROGRESSIVE PACK FAMILY!
Posted by: beagleman01

Re: A PROGRESSIVE PACK HISTORY LESSON - 10/18/12 10:37 AM

i always thought the first was at golden ok
Posted by: Woodine

Re: A PROGRESSIVE PACK HISTORY LESSON - 10/20/12 11:24 AM

I was always told that Oklahoma Lake Country held the first hunt. Their deadline was 30 minutes before GA. Who is right on the club? Golden or Oklahoma Lake Country?
Posted by: Joe Peavler

Re: A PROGRESSIVE PACK HISTORY LESSON - 10/20/12 04:58 PM

Ga. and ok held the first pp hunt on the same day. It was at Golden Ok. i was there and judging.
Posted by: Chuck Terry

Re: A PROGRESSIVE PACK HISTORY LESSON - 10/22/12 01:41 AM

If the trials were held the same day, how could the one in Oklahoma be held first when it gets light two hours sooner in Ga? Just curious.
Posted by: Mich/Mike

Re: A PROGRESSIVE PACK HISTORY LESSON - 10/22/12 03:21 PM

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Posted by: Josh Jones

Re: A PROGRESSIVE PACK HISTORY LESSON - 10/24/12 02:21 PM

Georgia is an Eastern time zone right.
Posted by: Brint

Re: A PROGRESSIVE PACK HISTORY LESSON - 04/11/13 05:45 PM

Lol

It is still good to see the debates over this. Either way It's was a great day to note since it started our division that is still going strong.
Posted by: Roy Pasmore

Re: A PROGRESSIVE PACK HISTORY LESSON - 08/07/13 02:44 PM

I just crossed my PPRCH.PPBCH.Pasmores suzy has three wins toward GRCH.with Magnum flash He is A six year old out of PP {HOF} RCH. CC HARD TRACKS MIKE I own both dogs 6 pups or spoke for. She had 14 the last litter. will sell any extra she has for 200.00 dollars each.If interested call me at 740-622-5380 there is 7 [hof] dogs 1 UKC World CH. and sseveral PP RCHS & PP GRCHS.in three generations pedigree.