Eddie Mitchell Tribute Hunt

Posted by: Jerry Borden

Eddie Mitchell Tribute Hunt - 10/02/17 03:01 PM

Bankhead Beagle Club Would like to invite everyone out to the Eddie Mitchell Tribute Hunt this Saturday October 7 2017. We are looking forward to having a great hunt. Everybody come on out and show Eddie Mitchell how much we all appreciate him for what he has done and continues to do. I can tell you from experience that if you got a question or for whatever reason and you call Eddie he is going to talk to you about it and try his best to help you. He loves this sport and wants the best for it and that needs to be recognized so come show your support. We will be awarding prizes and raffling some things off and giving stuff away. Wayne Dawson will be serving breakfast and lunch and believe me he can cook. Purina is sponsoring the hunt and providing dog food to be given away. Bill Raymond is donating a knife to be raffled and he makes a great knife. We will also have a club hunt Sunday 10-8-17. We will be meeting at Mike Bridge's Shop the address is 637 county road 992 Iuka,Ms 38852. Deadline will be 6 am Central Time both days. Thanks to everyone that's helped us get this hunt together special thanks to Jackie McDonald Bill Raymond Wayne Dawson and Mike Bridges. Any questions feel free to call me at 256-577-2639 Tony Dawson 731-438-5484