PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER

Posted by: dogrunninman

PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 05/31/11 01:35 AM

Hummer is up for stud. He is a good line controlled dog that explodes out checks with a unique chop mouth that catches your ears. He can handle the front or pack up but prefers to slot up 2nd or 3rd and check you from behind. He is a great check dog with good jumping ability also. He won the 2010 HOY runoff. He has ben in the top ten the last 2yrs and is currently 1st in the 2011 pts standing this year. There are several young pups out Hummer that are showing great potential for 2012. He is throwing a chop mouth dog with tight checkwork. Hummer is at stud for $250 or pick of litter from select females. Current brucellosis test is required. Any questions feel free to give me a call Mark Davis at 706-799-3843. Thanks!

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 06/03/11 12:48 AM

PPGRRCH 2010 HOY Donivan Creek Hummer's Pedigree
http://pawvillage.com/pedigree/pedigree.asp?ID=RI3JUOBPFL
Posted by: backwood

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 06/07/11 03:55 PM

HEY MARK MY JD FEMALE JESSIE WILL BE READY NEXT WK WE NEED TO DO THAT CROSS AGAIN!!!
Posted by: Scott King

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 07/03/11 12:37 PM

I have held a scorecard over Hummer since open class and he is hard to beat on strike and jump. He is a relentless hunter and gives all he has. Early in competition, he was a front end hound. Now he is comfortable slotting up and checking from any position. His chop mouth turns heads and every pup out of him has it as far as I know. He has all the traits that a rabbit dog needs to be where he is. I love judging and Hummer is fun to watch. Any hound that beats him has to work for it.
Posted by: Double B's Kennel

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 07/04/11 03:51 PM

I have had the pleasure of judging hummer many times this past year and he still can handle the front when he needs. The best thing is that mouth when he explodes out of a check with that machine gun chop mouth you cant help but turn your head. We've got a female out of him that sounds just like him and the fastest dog we own. In her first two trails at 14 months old she got 3rd in both, looking forward to get her in more at the end of the year.
Posted by: 53 Dogs

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 07/07/11 02:49 AM

Mark you have a PM.

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 08/05/11 02:03 AM

Hummer has enough points now to go into the HOF now. You can go to http://www.jmdskennels.webs.com to see a pic of him also.
Posted by: B Toney

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 08/08/11 12:38 AM

Mark took my Hummer pup out today just to strech his legs and took a gyp just off a litter to run a little.Next thing I know pup was in there runnin and doin a pretty good job for the second time ever bein out of the pen.Think I may have me a Keeper we'll see really am liking this pup.

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 08/08/11 10:21 PM

bubba thanks for the feedback! keep me informed on how the pup does. I got a littermate to him im gonna start when she hits 7mths also.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 08/30/11 08:15 AM

I have held a scorecard over Hummer since open class and he is hard to beat on strike and jump.

Wholesale Gucci Shoes\Nike Shox Shoes \Supra High Tops \ Polo Shirts Wholesale
Posted by: jeremy0810

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 09/29/11 08:33 PM

I have a hummer dog that is 4 yrs old. I started trialing her last Nov. And She has 3 wins a bench Champion and a 3rd place in the South East Reg. But best of all she places most every hunt. Great dog from a great dad.

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 11/25/11 12:44 AM

the oldest litter out him is ruffly 4yrs old. out that litter thers a newly certified champion, a dog currently 4th in opens hoy race, and another that has 1 win in opens. we definately made that cross again! the next oldest pups out him is 2yrs old. jus now gittin introduced into trials some. there is 2 out that litter with a 1st place win in opens already. everything else is young and up and coming. the pups that ive trained have started very quick and showing some promise. i will be retiring him next year and look foward to runnin some young stuff off him.

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 02/05/12 02:45 AM

After the US he is officially retired. I had a great time over the past year trialin this dog seein new places and meetin a lot of great folks!I've had a ball runnin him this rabbit season so fer and have killed a bunch of rabbits over him and kate this year. Def 2 strong rabbit dogs! I've got several good pics to post just aint figured out how to do it yet! Haha. With a lil luck I hope to have sum on here soon!
Posted by: Chuck Terry

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 02/14/12 02:00 AM

Posted by: MAC RIGGINS

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 03/10/12 12:58 AM

Very nice looking hounds

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 05/16/12 02:05 AM

Thanks. Ther fer go and not fer show. Both ugly in my book but looks don't run the rabbit! Haha. Got 2 nice lookin gyps comin up off him. Tryin to work em in slow. Prob gonna put em in a trial or 2 end this year.

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 11/23/12 12:30 AM

There is another champ and grand that jus certified recently off him. In 2013 gonna have several young pups off him introduced to trials. Look foward to jumpin back on the wagon and hittin a few trials!

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 12/12/12 03:51 PM

Been runnin em with sum pups. He's makin a great pup trainer now. Good hunt. Stays tight in the check and is a tattle tale dog when a pup mite git on trash. We ran 3 rabbits this past wkend. Had a 25min race. 50 min and. 1hr and 10 min race. Man them pups got broke in good. Scent was lil tuff but they kept pushin the rabbit. Had a blast.

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 12/17/12 08:50 PM

Hey Mark, I been judging a young male off Hummer last few trials. Dog caught my attention cause he often ends up in the finals. I didn't know anything about this hound until I asked the owner whats he out of. Dog has good foot and uses his mouth right. Dog does real well for a 2 year old male. Thought you might like to know that.
Posted by: Double B's Kennel

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 12/18/12 07:04 PM

He 20 months old now and been in 5 trails and been in winners pack 4 out of five times he going to be a nice one if i can keep everyone from trying to get him from me gone have me another top ten hound

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 12/30/12 03:33 AM

Scott I've got to see his sis. She is a very nice lil gyp! I have not seen this lil male tho. Gonna git out to a few trials comin up after rabbit season so maybe I will git to judge him and check em out. I'm gonna make that cross again nxt year.

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 12/30/12 01:38 PM

A man called me up from out your way couple weeks ago. Heard I had a young Hummer gyp and had something I didn't that day...MONEY! Long story short, he got her and told me she is leading his pack. Gyp aint even a year old! She was barely started when I let her go. I will keep in touch with him and let you know her progression.

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 04/17/13 02:55 AM

some of the young hounds off him are starting to hit trials some. he has wins on pups from 4 diff crosses. several up and coming pups that are showing alot of potential will be hitting the trials in 2014. he is still throwing 6+ pup litters per breeding. i been running him with pups alot. hes jumping alot of rabbits,works the checks from inside out, and making a good tattle tale dog. any questions will be glad to answer or run him in the field. i like to run the dog and let him tell the story.
Posted by: Armond Lombardi

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 04/17/13 09:31 AM

One tough hound for sure Mark!

-Armond

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 05/21/13 03:08 AM

I sent a Bo/Hummer gyp to you Mark. Want to see how Hummer ties back into a granddaughter of his own. She is almost 3 and this will be her first litter. Let me know when they lock up so I can mark my calendar.

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 05/27/13 01:36 AM

deed was dun bud on 5-25. keep me up on her progress. oughtta b a good cross!

Re: PP GR R CH DONIVAN CREEK HUMMER - 08/28/13 12:10 PM

Looks like Hummer still has it in him. I got 10 nice pups out of that cross. All black white and tan out of a red gyp! All have nice blocky heads and are bold and friendly. I can't keep them all, so if anyone is interested in a pup, give me a call at 770-527-9931. I'm located in Covington Georgia. We should know in a year or two how these pups turned out if they all make it to field trailers or at least rabbit hunters. Thanks again Mark Davis.