January
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#10530 - 02/05/08 02:40 PM Re: When is a dog old enough to run in the open class ***** [Re: Shawn Benefield]
REBEL Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Alabama
SORRY LONGBOW..Just got to get this one out of my craw.
Rick Taylor..you care to name those boards,i am suposely ban from or have been ban from?and how does someone being ban have to do with this topic and subject matter?Rick Taylor trying to cast a shadow against another beagler is more your topic but i have not noticed a section dedicated to that on this board.May i suggest you stick to the topic and not continue your normal self by attempting to build your self up by tearing another down,get a life.
I came on here giving my opinion if a dog 4 months old could compete in a trial and i just happened to have produced one that was competing at that age and prior to a year old was in the top 100 hounds in ARHA and her litter mates are just as good as she,only making an attempt to show breeding is a very important part of the sport of beagling and if in anyway i can help or assist another i stand ready to do so.
Here at Cherokee Beagle Club we hope to set the pattern for other clubs by judging the best hound on the ground for that particular day and it does not matter what format it has been in before or after.In 2008 we have only requested to hold LP trials but i may prior to end of 2008 to also include a few PP trials and in 2009 we will sponsor both,like many other ARHA clubs already do.I am doing all i can to promote a true rabbit hound that can do it in the field,in trials and on the bench and by chatering a club to promote such,and in my opinion,ARHA is the association/organization that does that better than any other concerning beagles.So bring your LP,PP,BP etc and be confidant the best hound will be the winner when the dust settles here at Cherokee Beagle Club..

Edited by REBEL (02/05/08 02:50 PM)

#10531 - 02/05/08 02:48 PM Re: When is a dog old enough to run in the open class [Re: Josh Jones]
Happy Birthday MDK BEAGLES Offline
old hand

Loc: arkansas
there is noway a lp dog should make pp champ in anyway shape or form if it did it was never judged right that is why there are different formats

#10532 - 02/05/08 03:37 PM Re: When is a dog old enough to run in the open class [Re: MDK BEAGLES]
REBEL Offline
Pooh-Bah

A 80pt deficit to come back and win. On her way to winning she took 16 consecutive checks on the hounds..
This is a Champion no matter the formate,she is the real deal!!

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=111923&p=3&topicID=15166922

#10534 - 02/05/08 07:22 PM Re: When is a dog old enough to run in the open class [Re: REBEL]
Danny King Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Vassar Michigan
well guys i can honestly say i started a dog at 2 months old and was shooting rabbits over her. she was placing consistently in pp going to the final round and everything by 10 months old im not bragging or nothing im just putting that in there. also i seen a dog get champed out at 7 months old in pp dog wasnt worth a shit it got its win by a deer run that the dog wouldnt cross water thats the only reason that dog was champed out. well back to my dog cant show you how she ran because shes dead now do to hit by a car but its the only dog i had and i had all the free time in the world. if i had to do it again i would not have entered her in the trials till later on in her life.
Danny King

#10536 - 02/05/08 08:10 PM Re: When is a dog old enough to run in the open class [Re: REBEL]
jdwiley Offline
old hand

Loc: Kentucky
Rebel.Aka.yankee,aka.Ty,Aka.Harrell. Be carefull, this might be the only board left!

#10538 - 02/05/08 09:10 PM Re: When is a dog old enough to run in the open class [Re: jdwiley]
Willow Creek Kennel Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: LAWRENCEBURG , KY
I thought i had heard those same old stories before on other boards REBEL!!
There is a reason you have been banned from other sites. You may want to tone it down.
Placing a 4mnth old pup 8th out of 15 dogs isnt that hard all you need is a 3rd in your cast.
So i see no reason to get on here and brag about your breeding program.If thats all you got, you got a long way to go.

#10539 - 02/05/08 09:11 PM Re: When is a dog old enough to run in the open class [Re: jdwiley]
RICK TAYLOR Offline
addict

Loc: TENN
rho is one tab is another southern beaglers is another and soon wil,be this one i would bet lol. not trying to put u down reb u do a great job of blowing ur own foot off nobody else needs to help ya . i wish u would change..ur strating some trials and raseing some good dogs ,, now if u could fix ur attitude u could be a big assest to beagleing world.good luck with that and i'll pray for ur help as well.

#10540 - 02/05/08 10:03 PM Re: When is a dog old enough to run in the open class [Re: RICK TAYLOR]
REBEL Offline
Pooh-Bah

So are we here to see who all has been ban from various boards??Y'all have a problem with me,than send me a PM or call me 256-422-5224.This board is not the place,this board is here for all to gain knowledge about hounds and ARHA events..I have not said a thing about anyones hounds and than Rick felt it his duty to do his best at discriminating against me,which he has a track record of doing so towards other as well..Like i stated previously,those that have hounds(Rabbit Hounds) and knowledge to share generally do so in an effort to help others and those that don't,do their best to tear down and destroy those that do..Rick Taylor stick to the subject at hand and you just might save some face on the few boards you are allowed on,just cause your best hounds were beaten at your club by Lil Jessie is no reason to drag others away from the purpose of this thread,and don't play the good guy bad guy thing,it don't work for you anymore.
Anyone that feels they have hounds worthy of the challenge can meet me and my hounds in Snead this coming Saturday or any other ARHA trial.I am not saying i have the best but i support the best organization that sponsors the best format to select the best..
I apologize to all for others taking this thread out of its context and purpose,but there is always a few that can't stand someone hounds beating theirs(especially if it came from my kennel) and Lil Jessie,Blaze and Nemo,all litter mates,has proven in the field and in competition they can run and win with the best..

Edited by REBEL (02/05/08 10:04 PM)

#10541 - 02/05/08 10:07 PM Re: When is a dog old enough to run in the open class [Re: RICK TAYLOR]
Shawn Benefield Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Arkansas
Well ok so some pups start at 2 months. I understand. It not the fact of how old the dog is, it the bragging I don't understand.

#10547 - 02/06/08 02:29 AM Re: When is a dog old enough to run in the open class [Re: Shawn Benefield]
ohno Offline

Loc: ohnoville
Dennis, I wasn't bad mouthing you, I was simply stating that I know you don't like to see dogs running in both formats. The reason I mentioned your name was because of the recent thread where you and shawn were messin with clay and the others. You were talkin about guys runnin rough LP dogs, were you not. I was simply stating that some dogs CAN run both and do it right. I just said to you at Gosnell that I don't agree with bringing the ROUGH Lp dogs, but not all are rough. I have told Chad that more than once about a couple of his dogs. And Mike, you obviously don't know much about LP other than what you have heard. Not ALL LP champs are rough. If you have a fast cleaner running dog, they will clean up the rougher dogs to win. Some aren't even fast and do it. Lynn Perkins' Buzzsaw dog is a 6 out of 10 at the most and tears it up in the Grand Champion class because he never misses a beat and is a jump machine. But I didn't come on here to fight, just stating my opinion just like everyone else.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  JOYCE, Kim 
Top Posters
leo simmons 1181
Josh Jones 1004
K Daniels 972
beagleman01 944
Danny King 943
Newest Members
Hobie, Zach Kimbrell, crocketsville, Highland Beagles, Swamp&Briar
1848 Registered Users
Forum Stats