IT APPEARS THERE IS SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE AWARDS THAT CAN BE AWARDED AT HUNTS. LISTED BELOW IS THE ARHA/NKC RULE REGARDING THIS. OTHER SIGNIFICANT AWARDS INCLUDE DOG BOXES, SHOCK COLLARS, TRACKING COLLARS, ETC.
1. Each club that hosts a licensed hunt must present a minimum of 5 awards to the top 5 finishers in the Open Class, but may present as many as they see fit.
2. 3 awards must be awarded in the Rabbit Champion Class, 2 awards in the Grand Champion Class, but a Club may award more if they see fit.
3. The awarding of prizes that are donated by dog food companies is left up to the discretion of the host club, rather than based solely on the order of finish of the hounds.
4. No cash prizes may be awarded without NKC permission.
5. No Calcutta, Shotguns, or other significant awards may be given without NKC permission.
6. ARHA does not prohibit raffles at hunts.
If you died today would you go to Heaven or Hell? Thank God for forgiveness!