October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#23813 - 12/26/11 03:59 PM THE LORD'S NOT DONE WITH ME YET!!
james davis Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: morganton, nc

Merry Christmas, and a Happy new year to you all,
First let me thank Jasper Smith, and Brice McGlamery for keeping everyone updated on my condition!! Thank's guy's!

Now to all of my ARHA/NKC FAMILY everywhere; On behave of my family--THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS, THOUGHTS, KIND WORDS, DEEDS, CALLS, AND TEXT THAT YOU HAVE BLESSED US WITH! And we pray that our Lord will continue to bless each and everyone of you in all of your needs!

My Bible tells me that "the effectual fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much", James 5:16. And we know that there are many righteous folk's out there, because we have felt the results of those righteous prayers in our life over the last 50 yrs. But in the last couple of week's the tender and sweet grace and mercy of God has been shinning even brighter!!!!!!!!

On sat. morning 12-10-11 I had a low blood sugar attack, along with what I thought was pneumonia symptons.(no hunting trip) I survived that, and went to a church function that night.
Went to church sun. morning, and taught my adult bible class.
Went to work mon. tues., and wed.
Called my wife wed. afternoon, and told her after I clean kennels, and feed dogs, I was going to the hospital.
Went to emergency room wed. night. NO THOUGHT OF HEART PROBLEMS
After blood work results, doctors questioned me over and over about chest pains. I told them over and over that I hadn't had any. Then they told me results of blood test shown that I had had a heart attack. Now that was a big surprise to me too!!!!!
More test, and the talk of open heart, by pass, stents/stints, and defibulators. They said that with the damage done, it didn't just happen on sat., meaning that I had more than one attack, and didn't know it. WOW!!!! Walking around having them.
But as time went on they backed off all that for now. Medication treatment is what we're doing for now. Fluid must be removed before anything else is considered. 22 pds. and counting so far.
Re-evaluation starts on 12-27-11 with my first doctor visit since my discharge on tues. 12-20-11.

So that's the short story for now. LOL!!
Thank's again from my family to all of my AHAA/NKC family and friends.

James Davis & family James, Kitty, James, Jasiman
Yellow Mt. Kennels

#23814 - 12/26/11 04:32 PM Re: THE LORD'S NOT DONE WITH ME YET!! [Re: james davis]
Joe Peavler Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Oklahoma
James, glad to hear everything is looking up and will keep the prayers coming.

#23815 - 12/26/11 07:05 PM Re: THE LORD'S NOT DONE WITH ME YET!! [Re: james davis]
Armond Lombardi Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Macomb, MI
Mr. Davis, praying for the very best for you and look forward to seeing you at the U.S. Hope it's all upward from here.

-Armond

#23817 - 12/26/11 07:59 PM Re: THE LORD'S NOT DONE WITH ME YET!! [Re: Armond Lombardi]
beagleman01 Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: greenbrier, ar
James so glad to hear you are doing better

#23818 - 12/26/11 10:53 PM Re: THE LORD'S NOT DONE WITH ME YET!! [Re: beagleman01]
Chuck Terry Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: GA
Wow! Glad the outcome was not worse and that you are in good hands with the Dr.'s James! I hope you continue to improve and get back near 100%. You will continue to be in our prayers until you at back to full speed! Take care and God bless my friend!

#23820 - 12/27/11 12:55 PM Re: THE LORD'S NOT DONE WITH ME YET!! [Re: Chuck Terry]
Beagle Bum Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Georgia
Thanks for the update and glad to hear the good news. Keeping you in our prayers. You have had your fair share of trials over the last few years - what with your back injuries and now this - But we KNOW who is in charge and that you are in the the Lord's hands. Get well soon Buddy!

#23821 - 12/27/11 02:44 PM Re: THE LORD'S NOT DONE WITH ME YET!! [Re: Beagle Bum]
High Rock Beagles Offline
veteran

Loc: North Carolina
Glad you are doing better James!! Things wouldn't be the same without you. Still praying for you. God Bless!!!! Tim Kahl

#23822 - 12/27/11 07:58 PM Re: THE LORD'S NOT DONE WITH ME YET!! [Re: High Rock Beagles]
Z Tree Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: West Michigan
I am glad that you are doing better. I have been praying for you and your family. I am glad to have met you at the EMC and I hope to see you again. Keep up the good fight, we will keep praying for your recovery.

#23824 - 12/27/11 10:45 PM Re: THE LORD'S NOT DONE WITH ME YET!! [Re: Z Tree]
Dennis McCaig Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Missouri
James you are right he is not done with you yet, he wants me and you to judge a cast together at the U.S.

#23827 - 12/28/11 02:00 PM Re: THE LORD'S NOT DONE WITH ME YET!! [Re: Dennis McCaig]
leo simmons Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: michigan
James sure glad to hear you are doing better,hope your test went well yesterday.you are always in our thoughts and prayers.tell your wife to start leting you use your walking stick lol.
yours in beagleing leo.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  JOYCE, Kim 
Top Posters
leo simmons 1181
Josh Jones 1002
K Daniels 972
beagleman01 944
Danny King 943
Newest Members
Zach Kimbrell, crocketsville, Highland Beagles, Swamp&Briar, PoplarBottomBeagles
1847 Registered Users
Forum Stats
1,847 Registered Members
11 Forums
7,057 Topics
28,807 Posts

Most users ever online: 116 @ 04/29/13 10:20 AM