To all clubs:
I am stilling getting hunts without registrations and dogs that are running and placing in the hunts without being registered. CHECK THE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE FOR NAME, NUMBER and OWNER(S). If a new hound is entered in a hunt the registration application must come with the hunt results.
DO NOT LET OWNERS TAKE THEIR REGISTRATION TO MAIL THEMSELVES. Give them a copy of the registration and mark on it the date and club that it is registered at.
Also, I don't know what you call your dog so the complete name must be on the hunt results. Doc, Jimmy, Bam,Sue, etc are not the dog's complete registered name.
If your dog had a litter of puppies and you did not name them when the litter was sent in or later, just because you gave the dog a name but didn't send in the certificate that doesn't mean the dog is named. Until the certificate is received in the office and the dog named and a certificate sent back to you the dog will still be number 4, 7 , a, b,or whatever and WILL NOT receive any points.
If this continues the hunts may be sent back to the club for the registrations which will delay the hunt being entered in the system or the dog not receiving any points.
Thanks!
Joyce

THIS HAS BEEN OUT SINCE MAY 2009 AND I AM STILL HAVING THESE PROBLEMS. CLUBS NEED TO BE SURE AND CHECK THE DOG & OWNER'S INFORMATION. IF THEY DON'T HAVE IT THEY DON'T HUNT.